6-Day Vancouver,Jasper,Lake Louise, Yoho National Park Winter Package Semi-Guided Tour( With VIA Rail )
• Stay in Fairmont hotels • National Park ticket included • Experience VIA train from Vancouver to Jasper
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Icefields Parkway
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
- Johnston Canyon
- Bow Falls
- Jasper National Park
- Abraham Lake
- Banff National Park
- Sulphur Mountain
Day1 Home – Vancouver-Via Rail
Welcome to Vancouver, Canada!
About 15:00pm, you will take the Via Rail at the Pacific Central Station and start your rail trip.
-It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance to ensure your personal interests.
-If train delay of more than 5 hours or more, you can choose to wait for the next scheduled or cancel the train itinerary.
-This product is a package and combination with VIA Rail Canadian. The train schedule, information, and the refund policy should confirm by VIA Rail Canadian for the final result.
-If you choose to cancel the train itinerary, we will assist you with the train ticket refund. We also provide free nightly accommodation (Clarion Hotel) in Calgary or similar grade. The cost of changing flights or other modes of transportation fee will respond by yourself.
- If the train schedule cancel or postpone, the travel agency will try the best to help you with any re-arrangement due to accidents and force majeure that we cannot control by the human, including but not limited to, transportation company capacity deployment, airport or station temporary closure, temporary cancellation by the transportation company, weather, uncontrol traffic, etc.
1. No tour guide service on the Train. Please bring your valid ID and boarding pass.
2. Please check in at least 60 mins prior to the schedule;
3. Free Luggage Allowance: 2 pieces per person for check-in baggage, max 23 KG, no more than 158 CM by adding the length + width + height (L+W+H); 1 piece per person for carry-on bag, max.11.5 KG, smaller than 43x15x33CM
4. It is strongly recommended that you reserve enough time in the corresponding itinerary to cope with temporary delays. No free transportation to arranged VIA Rail station on the first day.
5. If the train is cancelled or postponed due to accidents and force majeure, including but not limited to, transport company capacity deployment, temporary closure of the airport or station, temporary cancellation of the transportation company, weather, traffic control, etc., we will try our best to help you with the change.
6.The VIA train tickets, information and refund policies including in this itinerary shall be subject to the VIA Rail Canada Operator.
-You can add on Vancouver/Victoria/Whistler itinerary (at your own expense), if arrive in Vancouver in advance.
-Meals excluded,you can purchase affordable snacks and meals while on board. Credit cards accepted.
Day2 Arrival in Jasper National Park
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Today, you will arrive at Jasper station around 11:00 am. Upon your arrival, our local staff will meet you and take you to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
After check in the hotel, you can enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
There are two optional activities for your reference.
Optional 1：Maligne Canyon Icewalk (approx. 3-3.5 Hours)
It is one of the most popular winter adventures in Jasper.The professional guide will take you to the bottom of Maligne Canyon which is the deepest Canyon in Jasper National Park.During this adventures you will explore the iced falls, caves, glaciers and know about the "disappearing" Medicine Lake. The ice-walking tour is about 3.5 km, mostly downhill.
Fees：CAD$69ADT,CAD$35/CHD(6-12years),gratuities to tour guide CAD$5 per passenger
1.Professional tour guide with a small group
2.Approx. 3-3.5 hours for whole trip, available for visitor over 6 years old
3.Shuttle bus between hotel and attraction
4.Please specify your shoe size when booking rivet crampons
5.Need to sign up the waiver before the tour
6.Will refund the tour fees due to the cancellation of weather conditions
Optional 2 - Marmot Basin Ski Resort Half Day Experience
Marmot Basin is a great destination for skiing, offering a long season from mid-November to early May.
Beginner half-day experience class Fees：CAD125/PP(13 years or more)
1. 2-Hour Ski Learning (start from 10:00AM or 13:30PM)
2. Shuttle bus between Jasper Town and the Ski Resort
3. Ski equipment rental - Ski boards/Snow boots/Poles/Helmet or Snow board/Snow boots/Helmet
4. Magic Carpet & School House cable car.
-No tour guide service
Day3 Jasper National Park - Icefields Parkway - Lake Louise
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Today, we will meet at the hotel lobby about 7:00 a.m - 7:30 a.m. And then, we will take the express bus and drive on the Icefields Parkway to the Lake Louise.
At 12:00am, we will arrive at Lake Louise, after check-in Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you can choose to enjoy Fairmont Afternoon Tea at your own expense.
There are two optional activities for your reference.
Optional 1:Sleigh Rides
Experience the western style of Sleigh Ride! Well-mannered horses and friendly drivers add the perfect touch to an easy paced sleigh ride. About 45 to 60 minutes rides.
Fees: CAD45/ADT，CAD35/CHD(3-8 years）
Optional 2: Fairmont Afternoon Tea
Experience the wonderful tradition of Afternoon Tea is a truly delightful way to spend the afternoon. The Afternoon Tea menu includes gluten, meat products, eggs & dairy.
1.No tour guide service on the express bus
2.Due to the earlier departure time, breakfast reservation service will not be provided on the day. Please prepare breakfast in advance.
3.The hotel usually checks in after 3 pm, you can store your luggage at the front desk.
4.If the bus to be delayed or be canceled due to weather conditions, we will help change the itinerary accordingly.
-No tour guide service; Must pre-book
Day4 Free Day（Lake Louise Ski Resort or Yoho National Park）
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Today, you can enjoy leisure time in hotel, or you can take an optional tour either to Yoho National Park or Lake Louise Ski Resort at your own expense.
There are three optional activities for your reference.
Optional 1: Yoho National Park
We will go along #1HWY and head to YOHO National Park. And we can observe Castle Mountain and Kicking Horse River from distance.
Next,we will visit Emerald Lake and Natural Bridge.
After lunch, we will go to visit Lake Louise firstly. In addition, we will have a chance to try Snow Shoeing, the equipment for snowshoeing is provided for free (This activity is subject to weather condition.).
Tour fee：CAD$79 per person-no CHD price( Please pay the mandatory service fee of C$10/person to the tour guide)
1.Comfortable tourist vehicles and tour guide services
2.National Park admission fee
3.Free rental the snowshoeing & ice crampons
Optional 2: Lake Louise Ski Resort Experience
Lake Louise Ski resort is known for its spectacular scenery and versatile terrain.
With over 4,200 acres spread across four mountain faces, Lake Louise is also one of the largest ski resorts in North America. It attracts skiers together with beginner, intermediate and expert.
Tour fee：CAD$160 per person -13 years old or older(No tour guide service)
1.1-day Lake Louise ski resort admission ticket
2.Shuttle between hotel and Lake Louise ski resort.
3.Equipment rental: Ski boards/Snow boots/Poles/Helmet or Snow board/Snow boots/Helmet.
Optional 3: Heli Bubbles Tour
Get ready for the most awe-inspiring 20 minutes of your life!
Deep in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, you’ll lift off to an incredible view of Abraham Lake and soar at a cool 100mph, 9000 ft (2900m) over Cline Pass. This helicopter tour is chock full of natural beauty, glaciers and waterfalls, including many amazing sights you have to see from above!
Tour fee：CAD$500per person-2years old or older(English Speaking tour guide service)
1. Lake Louise Hotel Pick up and drop off
2. 20 minutes flight time and 1-hour snowshoeing
3. Hot lunch
-Must pre-book the optional tour
Day5 Banff - Johnston Canyon - Vermillion Lake- Banff
Fairmont Banff Springs
Today, we will meet at the hotel lobby about 11:00am and start from driving to Johnston Canyonwhich is a tributary of the Bow River in the Rocky Mountains.You can see the frozen waterfalls and enjoy Ice Walk (Rivet shoes are provided ),the free hot chocolate drink is prepared to warm you up.
Next, we will visit Rundle Mountain which is the top ten of the Rocky Mountain,and Vermillion Lake which is the best place to watch Rundle Mountain and one of the most popular locations for photographers.
In addition, the Surprise Corner and Bow Falls are worth visiting for us.
-Mandatory service fee of C$10/person to the tour guide
Day6 Banff Gondola-Fairmont Spring Hotel- Banff Upper Hot Springs-Calgary
In the morning,We will go to visit the Banff National Parkwhich is Canada's oldest national park and most spectacular Heritage Site.
And then we will head to Sulphur Mountain, and you can choose to take Banff Gondola at your own expense,it takes you to the top of the Sulphur Mountain, including the admission fee of the 3D movie
After that, we will visit Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel,located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Next, you will have free time in Baff Town which is a spirited place and alive with adventure and wonder.Located in the town of Banff, the Banff Upper Hot Springs has all the amenities of a modern facility in a splendid historic spa and bath house - against a backdrop of Banff National Park’s spectacular alpine scenery.You can relax in the comfort of soothing and ease your sore muscles in the natural hot springs water.
In the end,we will back to Calgary and make a short stop in Banff.
Tips for Hot spring
• Outdoor natural hot springs --the temperature is different in the winter so be sure keep warm after the hot spring.
• The recommend soaking time should not exceed 15-20 minutes.
• Locker (CAD1.00).
• Swimwear and towel rental services.
• Banff Upper Hot Springs is free admission for clients, no refund due to client's self-reasons, or attractions maintenance.
-Please make sure your flight departure time after 8:30 pm!
Drop off note:
Banff drop off (Around 17:00)
Canalta Lodge, address：545 Banff AvenueT1L 1B5, Banff, AB T1L 1B5
Calgary drop off(Arrival Calgary around 18:30)
Calgary drop off location 1: Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza， Address： 1316 33rd St NE, Calgary AB T2A 6B6
Calgary drop off location 2: Delta Calgary Downtown, Address： 209 4th Ave SE, Calgary AB T2G 0C6
Calgary drop off location 3: Calgary airport
please understand the arrival time may be differed according to actual conditions
- 1. 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 2. Transportation：VIA Rail (from Vancouver to Jasper) and local coach (bus)
- 3. Tour Guide: Languages - English / Mandarin
- 1. Driver or Tour Guide gratuity ($10 CAD/pp/day, Airport Pick-up $4/pp/time)
- 2. Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- 3. Optional program or event ticket mentioned in the itinerary
Pacific Central Station
1150 Station St, Vancouver, BC V6A 4C7
Cancellation and Change Notice
- Cancel or change an order
- The following terms apply to the refund policy when canceling or changing an order
- - Reduce the number of participants in the same invoice
- 1.This product is a local tour. All travelers have a responsibility to ready and bring your valid tourist Visa.
- 2.Please provide accurate Name, Gender, Adult / Child or Passport Copy and Contact Phone No. when booking the tour. You are responsible for missing or providing wrong information during the journey.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.