1-Day Chena Hot Springs & Auroral observations Tour
• Feel the charming of aurora • Admission fee to Chena Hot Springs and Aurora Ice Museum included • Enjoy a Leisure time at the Chena Hot Springs and soak in the steaming water
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
Day1 Chena Hot Springs & Auroral observations
Depart at around 17:30, drive to Chena Hot Springs Resort, arrive at around 18:30.
Our tour guide will give you a tour of the Resort, and redeem the ticket for you. You can arrange your own time to take a hot spring bath or visit the Aurora Ice Museum. At the Aurora Ice Museum, you can also choose to taste Apple Martini at your own expense ($15/cup, you must be 21 years old or older to purchase, please show a valid ID when you purchase).
note:Apple Martini is not recommended if you are going to have a spa experience later.
00:30 Meet at the Spa Resort's Activities Center
02:00-02:45 Return to Fairbanks Downtown hotel and Airport.
- 1. English-speaking tour guide, bilingual driver
- 2. Round trip transportation from Fairbanks hotels
- 3. Admissions to Chena Hot Springs, Aurora Ice Museum
- 1. Meals (Vegan food options available)
- 2. All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- 3. Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Please pay in cash to the tour guide while on the bus. Any child/Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well.)
Wesmark/Clarion Hotel & Suites
La Quinta/Pike’s/Best Western/Sophie Station
575 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701
Holiday Inn Express & Suites/Hampton Inn & Suites/Candlewood Suite
Cancellation and Change Notice
- Cancel or change an order:
- The following terms apply to the refund policy when canceling or changing an order
- 1) Reducing the number of travelers
- 1. Please prepare your swimming suit and quarters for the locker, and slippers if need.
- 2. Please note your swim time if you have cardiovascular disease.
- 3. Guests under 18 years old are NOT allowed in the outdoor pool.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.