5-Day and Borealis Basecamp(1 Night Stay at Borealis Basecamp),Arctic Circle,Chena Hot Springs Aurora Tour
• Spending time in the Chena Hot Spring and enjoy the aurora • Four times auroral observertions (exclusive 1-Night stay at Borealis Basecamp) • Breakfast and free wi-fi included( Except upgrading Chena Hot Spring hotel) • Land exploration of the Arctic Circle, experience the Dalton highway, visit the symbol of Arctic Circle
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Alyeska pipeline
- Dalton Highway
- Yukon River Camp
- Borealis Basecamp
- Santa Claus House
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Fairbanks Ice fishing Camp
Free airport pick up (13:00 pm-21:00 pm )-> Auroral observation in the the Borealis Basecamp(22:00 PM - 02:00 AM )->Fairbanks（02:00AM-03:15AM）
Airport Pick-up Info:
Free airport pick-up service is available from 13:00-21:00.
*Pick-up point: #1 Baggage Claim
*If you can't catch the auroral bus at 22:00pm, the auroral observation on that day will be regarded as automatic abandonment and can't be rescheduled.
* Only ONE free airport pick-up is provided for each order. Please provide your flight details in advance.
* You can also take the free airport shuttle to the hotel on your own. Please contact the hotel for reservation upon your arrival. Please provide your name and no. of guests to make an appointment. After that, you will need to wait 15-30 mins for the bus. The hotel shuttle bus will stop at EXIT 2.
* Please bring the printed E-voucher to join the tour.
* Hotel Check in time is after 3 P.M.
*If your arrival date is in the early morning or the day before the tour, you can contact our company and book a hotel for the night before the tour at a favorable price.
Day2 Arctic Circle
Fairbanks ->Alyeska Pipeline Visitor's Center ->Hilltop Gas Station-> Dalton Highway->Yukon River Camp->Get an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate
* On our return trip, we will make a quick stop once more at Yukon River to use restroom and our tour guide will choose to stop three times, waiting for the appearance of the aurora.
* It is expected to arrive at the Borealis Basecamp at around 11:00 pm. You can choose to join Aurora viewing here (optional, $30.00/person), or other activities and take the shuttle directly back to our hotel to rest at 2:00 am.
* If you don't join the optional tour ,you can take our bus directoly to back the hotel.
* Be prepared, this tour is a total of 10-hours van expedition, feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages.
* Restroom with flushing water available only at: Hilltop Gas Station, Yukon River Camp, Borealis Basecamp.
* Except for the Borealis Basecamp, NO mobile signal during the tour.
* Please follow the instruction of our staff and stay in the designated area, and DO NOT disturb the guests staying in the Borealis Basecamp;
* It is strictly forbidden to enter the accommodation area without permission;
* You can also choose to upgrade to Arctic Circle Fly and Drive tour, $300/person.
*Not included: driver&guide tips ($20/person, if you are satisfied with the tour guide's service, please pay tips to the tour guide when arriving at the Borealis Basecamp), lunch and dinner.
Day3 Borealis Basecamp
Free activities:Pack your luggage after breakfast. After check-out, take the Borealis Shuttle at 11:00 AM to the Borealis Basecamp.Enjoy a free day to explore the winter Alaska!The Borealis Basecamp offers a variety of winter activities to choose.
Optional Tours: Dog sleds ($129/person), Snow Machine Tour ($149/person), etc.
Borealis Basecamp Dome will be arranged on any of the nights during this whole trip based on the availability of the Dome. But it will be guaranteed 1 night stay at the Dome.
Day4 Fairbanks - Santa Claus House - Chena Hot Springs Resort Summary of The Day
The Santa Claus House -> Museum of the North (If the Museum of the North is the closed, you will visit Morris Thompson, and get the refund of $12/person) ->Chena Hot Spring Resort
1. Please bring your own swimsuit, towel, slippers and change (for locker rental fee).
2. Please note your swim time if you have cardiovascular disease
3. Guests under 18 years old are NOT allowed in the outdoor pool.
4. No signal is received at the Resort. You can purchase the WIFI service at the front desk or the Activities Center.($1 per hour)
5. You could choose to upgrade hotel to Chena Hot Spring Resort tonight (Room only, breakfast excluded). If you choose to upgrade, please pack your luggage and bring it with you.
6.Please choose Apple Martini carefully, if you want to soak in hot spring.
Day5 Fairbanks - Home
Today is the last day of your trip. Check out time is 11:00 AM. You can take the hotel shuttle bus to the airport. Please make an appointment in advance.
* If you choose optional activity(Ice Fishing) Please book your flight departing after 21:00 if you want to join this optional tour.
* If you don't have optional tours today, you can take the bus to the airport based on your flight departure time.(Please note you should be arrive at the airport at least 2 hrs before your flight departure time)
* You can choose to join the Ice Fishing tour (Optional). If so, you need to check out in the morning and depart from the hotel at 13:30. After the tour, the tour guide will drop you off at the airport, or you can take the shuttle bus. (Please arrange your own lunch)
* To ensure your stay in Borealis Basecamp, we may have to adjust the sequence of itinerary, subject to the availability of Igloos. You may stay in the Borealis Basecamp on the last night. Therefore, please schedule your departure flight after 3 pm or you will need to arrange your own transfer to the airport (no refund in this case).
- 1. 3-night accommodation with Queen Bed in Fairbanks
- 2. 1-night accommodation in Borealis Basecamp (We offer the extra twin-size rolling bed if you have 3 people staying in the same room.)
- 3. Bilingual tour guide
- 1. Meals (except the meals listed in inclusions)
- 2. All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- 3. Tips/Service Fee for other guides on the tour who do not work for our local operator, including hotel staff, housekeeping staff at hotels, servers at restaurants, flight attendants, dog sled mushers, etc.
13:00 pm-21:00 pm
1 Baggage Claim
1 Baggage Claim
Cancellation and Change Notice
- Cancel or change an order:
- The following terms apply to the refund policy when canceling or changing an order
- 1) Reducing the number of travelers
- *Tours with Borealis Basecamp stay tend to sell out quickly! Recommend booking now for you winter vacation.
- 1. There is only one round trip of Borealis Shuttle between Borealis Basecamp and Fairbanks for each reservation.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.