3-Day Arctic Adventure Tour
• Visit the Polar North and the Arctic Circle to chase the Aurora • Enjoy the snow-sculpted forest as you make your way across the Arctic Circle • Continue your Aurora Quest while venturing into the wilderness of northern Alaska
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Arctic Circle
- Dalton Highway
- Brooks Range
Day1 Fairbanks - Coldfoot
Overview of Today
Let's head for the Arctic Circle and beyond!
We will depart Fairbanks at 10:00 AM on a comfortable couch for the journey across the Yukon River to the Arctic Circle and Coldfoot, Alaska. Enjoy the low winter sun on the horizon as it shines on the windswept arctic tundra. Traverse the frozen Yukon River and enjoy the snow-sculpted forest as you make your way across the Arctic Circle.
We will arrive in Coldfoot and settle in for your 2-night stay.
Breakfast at hotel included.
Coldfoot Camp: Located halfway between Fairbanks and Prudhoe Bay, Coldfoot Camp provides an excellent base for travelers in Alaska's Brooks Mountain Range. Although rustic by urban standards, Coldfoot Camp is clean and comfortable. Each room features two twin beds and private bath facilities, a luxury in the remote wilderness of Alaska's Arctic.
Day2 Coldfoot Optional Tours
Overview of Today
Today's journey on our tour, you can select from a variety of optional tours: an excursion along the Dalton Highway, into the Brooks Mountain Range, as far north as Atigun Pass (weather permitting); a one-hour dog sledding experience with a local musher; and additional aurora viewing in Wiseman (optional tours at your own expense).
Day3 Coldfoot - Fairbanks
Overview of Today
Today, we will end our tour on this Arctic Adventure.
Return to Fairbanks via air, arriving approximately 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Safety is our top priority, so in the rare event of a weather-related flight cancellation, we will return you to Fairbanks via ground transportation - you will be back around 2:00 am next morning.
Price Special Note
- * Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room
- * Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively
- * Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in
- * 1-night hotel in Fairbanks: Springhill Suites by Marriott or similar
- * Ground transportation from Fairbanks to Coldfoot, Alaska on a comfortable and specially-modified coach or van.
- * Breakfast in Fairbanks after first night’s stay
- * All meals not included in the itinerary
- * Optional activity charges
- - Arctic Mountain Safari: $129/person
Cancellation and Change Notice
- Cancellation Policy:
- * Cancellation made within
- - 37 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
- * Departures Guaranteed to operate
- * Tour Director will be with the group throughout the entire land tour
- * All deluxe private transfers throughout, luggage handling, all applicable taxes and sightseeing tours as indicated
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.