Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour From Las Vegas【Best EntranceTime】
• Explore Upper Antelope Canyon with the best lighting【12:00 pm Entry】 • Look at the wavy, beautiful sandstone veins and find the mark of flow. • You'll be led by an experienced local Navajo guide and take amazing photos. • Experience the awe-inspiring views of Horseshoe Bend in the Colorado River
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Antelope Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend
Day1 Las Vegas－Antelope Canyon－Horseshoe Bend
05:00am Pick up from meeting points （30 mins）
05:40am Depart to Page Arizona 4hrs
11:10am Arrive The Upper Antelope Canyon （40 mins）
12:00pm Visit The Upper Antelope Canyon （1hr & 15mins)
13:30pm Visit The Horseshoe Bend （50 mins）
20:00pm Arrive Las Vegas & drop off at meeting points （4 hrs）
We'll travel to Upper Antelope Canyon, also called “the place where water runs through rocks” by the Navajo. We'll arrive at the Upper Antelope Canyon at about 11:30am and travel by 44 truck is a best way to experience this awesome natural wonder of Upper Antelope Canyon. The Navajo Guide will take you on an easy journey through the canyon stopping in areas that are popular for photos and also sharing the Navajo Cultural stories about the canyon. You will stay very informative, sharing the history and geology of the canyon and lasts about 1 hour in the canyon. Come with your guide to a spectacular petrified sand dune, created by wind, water and time, presenting a sculptured masterpiece. Nothing can describe this work of Mother Nature and experiencing this beauty will leave you breathless.
Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona.
After arriving the the Antelope Canyon, you will be lead by the professional Indian guide tour, and then taking the shuttle bus to the entrance of Antelope. The Indian guide tour will be accompanied during the whole trip. This trip will be last around 1 hour, and the Indian tour guide will also help you to how to take the best photos of Antelope.
[Itinerary of entering of 12:00] : we will travel to the U-shaped Houseshoe Bay,and then we'll arrive at the Antelope Canyon to enjoy the best time of photographing the scenery in Antelope Canyon.
Price Special Note
- * Adults share the same price with children
- * Adults: 13 and over
- * Children: 0-12
- * One pick－up from and drop－off at the designated location per reservation (Vehicle type is subject to the final arrangement.)
- * Bilingual Tour Guide．
- * Admission Ticket: Adult $65 Kid $35
- * Service fees for the tour guide (min. USD 10.00/day per person)
- * Service fees for the Indian guide inside the Antelope Canyon (min. USD 2.00/day per person)
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (north door)
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd，Las Vegas, NV 89109
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino (1st street south tower)
129 Fremont Street Experience，Las Vegas, NV 89101
Excalibur Hotel & Casino (rear rotunda tour lobby)
3850 S Las Vegas Blvd，Las Vegas, NV 89109
Treasure Island(Bus pick u Treasure Island(Bus pick up areap area)
3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Circus Circus (front entrance)
2880 S Las Vegas Blvd，Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * Cancellation and Amendment Policy:
- - 6 Days Prior to the Departure Date: Non-refundable.
- - 6-10 Days Prior to the Departure Date: 50% of payment is refunded.
- * Hotel pick-up time varies according to the season. Please refer to the tour guide's notification for the actual time.
- - Winter: 4:50 am-5:30 am -Pick up from the meeting points (around 40 minutes)
- - Summer: 5:40 am-6:30 am -Pick up from the meeting points (around 40 minutes)
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.