1-Day Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto
• Take the "Blower" landscape boat to cross the fog • Drink a glass of Canada's most famous ice wine • Enjoy the IMAX Falls historical blockbuster • Climb the Skylon Tower, and enjoy the charming scenery at 360 degrees
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Niagara Falls Canada side
Day1 Niagara Falls One Day Tour
Overview of Today
We'll leave Toronto in the early morning and head straight to the world-famous Niagara Falls. Begin your experience with an IMAX movie: Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, offering insight into the exciting and sometimes shocking history of Niagara Falls (own expense). Join our optional tour of Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls (own expense). After lunch, ride on the famous Hornblower cruise (seasonal, Horn blower cruise will close around November, replaced by visiting the Bird Kingdom) for a close-up view of the falls. Afterwards we'll tour Niagara wine country for a taste of the world-famous Ice wine and ginsengs before heading back to Toronto.
Tips：For the guest who drop off at Yorkdale Shopping Centre (3401 Dufferin St, North York), you can take TTC Subway back to Downtown, or shopping in Yorkdale Shopping Centre. You can get discount card from guide.
Yorkdale Shopping Centre Open Time: Monday - Saturday: Until 9:00pm; Sunday: Until 7:00pm.
Yorkdale will be closed on the following Statutory Holidays:
Family Day - Monday, February 18, 2019
Good Friday - Friday, April 19, 2019
Easter Sunday - Sunday, April 21, 2019
Victoria Day - Monday, May 20, 2019
Canada Day - Sunday, July 1, 2019
Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2019
Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 14, 2019
Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25, 2019
New Year’s Day - Tuesday, January 1, 2020.
Price Special Note
- * Adults share same price with children.
- * For one booking with 10 guests or more, we consider it as a group, and request all the service fee and all the admissions or attractions be prepaid in advance. The price is not the final price. We will confirm the final price after you pay or you can reconfirm with us about the price before payment. We will charge you or refund you the price difference. You can decide whether you need Meal Plan and Niagara Helicopters on tour, don't need to prepay. If you don't want to pay all the admissions or attractions, you can contact us for quotation about your private tour.
- * Round-trip ground transportation
- * Professional tour guide
- * Taxes
- * Food and beverage.
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location.
- * Mandatory service fee for tour guide (min. $14.00/day per person)
9005 Leslie St. Richmond Hill Outside Tim Hortons
222 Spadina Ave. Downtown Outside HSBC
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * Cancellation Policy:
- - More than 10 days prior to departure date, 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- - Within 10 days(working days) prior to departure date, Non-refundable.
- * Horn blower cruise will close around November, replaced by visiting the Bird Kingdom.
- * If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
- * Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.