【Best Selling】1- Day Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk from Las Vegas
• Multilingual headset narration provided • Many photo opportunities at this legendary American construction • Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views at Skywalk, walk along the incredible glass-bottomed bridge over 4,000 feet above the canyon floor • Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Grand Canyon
Day1 West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
Overview of Today
Your tour will take off on a state-of-the-art motorcoach complete with air conditioning, restrooms, panoramic windows, multilingual headset narration, and television screens.
Your first stop will be the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, where incredible views of the Hoover Dam are visible. Ample time will be offered for photos at this legendary American construction. Your driver will provide knowledgeable explanation and narration as you traverse the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Grand Canyon.
Once at the West Rim, you will visit Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, Hualapai Indian locals. Explore the Indian Village and the Hualapai Market, both near the canyon's edge. Visit the Hualapai Ranch for lasso lessons, quick draw demonstrations, and more. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the canyon landscape from Guano Point and Eagle Point, where the Skywalk bridge awaits (Skywalk Admission included). Walk along this incredible glass-bottomed bridge over 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. See the West Rim of the Grand Canyon as never seen before with complete 360-degree panoramic views.
Approximately 12 hours (not including hotel transfers)
Approximately 4 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
Price Special Note
- • Children age: 2 - 11 years old
- • Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation: Passengers are picked up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- • Skywalk Admission
- • All personal expenses
- • Tips
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • Day tours are 100% refundable if cancelled 4+ days prior to departure.
- • No refunds if cancelled within 3 days.
- • Overnight packages are 100% refundable if cancelled 6+ days prior to departure.
- • Tour itinerary, tour components and prices are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen occurrences.
- • For your safety, cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk.
- • For the safety of all passengers, body weight of each individual passenger must be provided at the time of booking. Any passenger weighing 300 pounds(136 kilos, 21.4 stone) or more will be charged an additional tour seat.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.