【Classic Western】8-Day Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone Tour
• Explore the American western Indian culture • Passing through the largest desert in North America-the Mojave Desert • Go to the world's largest concentration of sandstone arches-Arches National Park • 3 Day complimentary breakfast
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Mojave Desert
- Colorado Plateau
- Antelope Canyon
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Old Faithful Inn
- West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Canyon
- Yellowstone Falls
- Yellowstone Lake
- Grand Teton National Park
- Great Salt Lake
- Utah State Capitol
- Hoover Dam
- Grand Canyon
- Cactus Garden
Day1 Los Angeles-Fashion Outlet-Las Vegas-St. George
Hotel Zion Inn or Similar
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping.
In the afternoon we will stop by Las Vegas to take a quick break and then head towards St. George.
Stay overnight in St. George.
Day2 Antelope Canyon- Horseshoe Bend-Monument Valley -UTE mountain
UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar
In the morning, we will head toward Colorado Plateau and take photos at the famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.
After that, we will visit the Monument Valley, which is the core of American western Indian culture. Many western cowboy style movies have been shot here. Visitors can pay a fee to take the jeep tour to have a closer visit.
Day3 Arches NP - Canyonlands NP - Salt Lake City
Ramada Inn SLC or Similar
Today, the first stop,we will go to the world's largest concentration of sandstone arches - Arches National Park, where only documented record arches have as many as 2000. The Delicate Arch is looked like a landmark of Utah, even the entire West Coast National Park. Our tour guide will lead visitors walk close to Delicate Arch, enable everyone to touch it personally and take pictures of it.
After that, we will drive to Canyonlands National Park.Author Edward Abbey, a frequent visitor, described the Canyonlands as "the most weird, wonderful, magical place on earth—there is nothing else like it anywhere."
Day4 Yellowstone NP-West Yellowstone
Traveler Lodge, White Buffalo, Dude & Roundup or Similar
In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park.
Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
• Yellowstone National Park
• Fountain Paint Pot
• Grand Prismatic Spring
• Old Faithful Geyser
• Morning Glory Pool
• Old Faithful Inn
• Morning Glory Pool Trail
• West Yellowstone
Day5 Yellowstone NP-Grand Teton NP-Jackson
Comfort Inn Layton, Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar
In the morning, we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake.
After lakeside lunch, We will get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View.
And after that, we will continue head to the famous small town Jackson.
In the evening, we will stay overnight at Salt Lake City.
Day6 Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
In the morning, we will visit the State Capitol building, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
And next, we will go to Temple Square of Mormon Church, this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world.
After that, we will visit the Great Salt Lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
At last, we will experience the Night Tour of Las Vegas.
Day7 Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
Today, you will have three options on your journey.
West Rim of Grand Canyon
It is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land.Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life.
At west rim, there you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to.
Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour” flying over the entire, majestic canyon.
South Rim of Grand Canyon
It is one of 7 natural wonders in the world. If you choose to go to South Rim, you will see the grand view of Grand Canyon at Mather View Point. The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park. The Scenic views and vistas are what you are expecting and have been waiting a lifetime to see.
Free Day in Las Vegas ($30 Tour Fare Variance)
You may arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself. We do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service.
- Please note that only those who choose to visit west rim or south rim of Grand Canyon will stop by The Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas.
- Grand Canyon West Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
- If you decide to arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself, you are responsible to submit $30/person tour fare variance to your tour guide. Additionally, we do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service to you
Day8 Chocolate Factory-Cactus Garden-Barstow Outlet-Los Angeles
In the early morning, we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts.
After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping.
In the early evening, we will return to Los Angeles.
Price Special Note
- - The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
- - No-shows will be assessed $150.00/person penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
- - Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
- 1. The professional bilingual tour guide, Ground Transportation
- 2. 7 Night Hotel (Standard Room), Bilingual tour guide service, Ground Transportation
- 3. LAX Airport Drop Off Service
- 1. Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location.
- 2. Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day per person; Airport pickup tip: $10.00/person)
- 3. Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.)：
Las Vegas International Airport(Terminal 1 Starbucks Coffee Or Terminal 3 door 54)
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Stratosphere Casino Hotel （Buffet Area）
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S.,Las Vegas NV 89104
16555 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92606
6:30am(Hotel guest only)
Best Western Plus
603 S New Hampshire Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005
800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
6:45am(Hotel guest only)
Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
6:45am(Hotel guest only)
The Hotel Fullerton
1500 S. Raymond Ave, Fullerton , CA 92831
Motel 6 Fountain Valley
9125 Recreation Cir, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Fairfield Inn Marriott
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621
Arcadia Mall(In front of Cheesecake Factory)
400 S. Baldwin Ave, Arcadia , CA 91007
7:00am(Hotel guest only)
Courtyard Marriott, Baldwin Park
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, Baldwin Park,CA 91706
Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX
15000 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, CA 90260
Lincoln Plaza Hotel Monterey Park
123 S. Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755
7:15am(Hotel guest only)
Pacific Palm Resort Hotel
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744
7:15am(Hotel guest only)
Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel
303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776
7:15am(Hotel guest only)
Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776
7:30am(Hotel guest only)
Doubletree by Hilton, Norwalk
1311 Sycamore Drive, Norwalk, CA 90650
7:45am(Hotel guest only)
Best Western Plus, Commerce
7272 E. Gage Ave, Commerce , CA 90040
Quality Inn, Montebello
7709 Telegraph Rd, Montebello, CA 90640
Best Western Executive Inn Rowland Heights
18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- Airport Drop-off Service
- - Please arrange your flights departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 8:30 pm for U.S and Canada flights or after 9:30 pm for International flights.
Cancellation and Change Notice
- Cancellation Policy:
- * Cancellation made within:
- * 18 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- Surcharge will be applied if you stay overnight in Las Vegas hotels for the following days due to conventions held in Las Vegas or holiday seasons:
- - $60.00/room per night: 10/28, 10/29, 10/30, 10/31;
- - $90.00/room per night: 12/29, 12/30;
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.