Hawaii Big Island Snorkeling and Devil Fish Watching Tour
• Travel to Hawaii's picturesque Kona coast for a relaxing snorkel in its clear waters • The Kona coast in Hawaii's big island is considered best place to watch devil fish • Go on for a relaxing 45-minute snorkel just as dusk sets in for a truly uniqiue dive • All the needed snorkeling equipment is provided on the spot — as well as snacks
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
Day1 Hawaii Big Island Tour
Considered one of the best snorkeling spots in the whole of Hawaii, the Kona coast is the best spot for catching sight of the rare devil fish. The fiery red fish will be easy to spot in the crystal clear waters along the coast — so grab an action cam for some amazing footage.
On this trip, you will meet up with your group at Honokohau Harbor and board the boat for a 20-minute ride to Sheraton Keahoau. Enjoy a relaxing snorkel for about 45 minutes — all the necessary equipment as well as snacks and beverages will be provided on the spot. You should be back at the harbor by 8 or 8.30pm.
Price Special Note
- • children age :5 - 11 years old
- • Children aged 0-4 are not allowed to participate
- • To participate, a child must be accompanied by an adult
- • Snorkeling
- • Equipments for rent, including snorkeling glasses, breathing tube, life jacket and flippers
- • Snacks and beverages
- • Gratuity
- • Transfer service
- • Other personal expenses
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 6 days prior to the activity
- • You must present a printed voucher for this activity
- • The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- Meet Up Details:
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.