【Deluxe Hotel 】Washington D.C, Boston,Niagara Falls Tour from New York City
• Visit East Coast completely: New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara Falls • Manhattan morning tour: Brooklyn Bridge Park, Washington Square Park. • Boarded on North America's tallest building: "One World Trade Center". • Accommodation in 'Around New York' . Reduce the time consumption, quality journey.
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- One World Trade Center
- Empire State Building
- The Liberty Bell
- White House
- The Corning Museum of Glass
- Niagara Falls
- Harvard University
Day1 Hometown–New York City– Night tour
Doubletree/Hyatt/Sheraton/Radisson/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Holiday Inn or
When you arrive at New York airport, the domestic flight passengers please meet tour guide at the baggage claim area; international flight and JFK terminal 7 passengers please meet tour guide at terminal exit. Free pick up time is 8:30am-11:00pm (flight arrival time); the tour guide arranges you and other members to take the nearest bus to leave the airport.
Day2 New York City Full Day Tour
Doubletree/Hyatt/Sheraton/Radisson/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Holiday Inn or
Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 60 miles. Explore America’s Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: Experience the bustling Times Square; take a boat ride on Hudson River to visit the Manhattan; and take picture of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the U.S.S Intrepid to see the superpower of the world's first military power.
Visit the mega-treasures of the Metropolitan Museum and Central Park; New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center, which you can see all the famous building such as [Empire State Building] and [United Nations Building], [Trump Tower]. Walk around the World Financial Center [New York Stock Exchange] [Wall Street], World Heritage Site [Trinity Church], and a symbol of bull [Brass sculpture]. And pass by [Fifth Avenue], [Rockefeller Center], and other famous attractions......
Day3 Philadelphia-Washington D.C.
Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Holiday Inn or
Activity time: 10-12 hours. Distance: 250 miles. Visit Philadelphia, the birth place of the United States: spend time at the Independent Park to see the Independent Hall and the Liberty Bell, take pictures with the statue of the first president George Washington.
Continue on to Washington DC. Our Tour of this Vibrant US Capital district features the Capital Hill, White House (outside visit), Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial. Enjoy some free times at the National Air & Space Museum to learn the milestones of human beings had made to overcome gravity.
Day4 Washington D.C. – Corning Center – Niagara Fall
Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion
Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles. Visit [Corning Museum of glass], which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old. Watch hot glass making show. Arriving Niagara Falls, watch Imax Movie, which a 15-million-dollar movie that tells you the colorful legends of the Niagara Falls. And take the “Maid of the Mist” boat (closed in winter) to get a real feeling of the magic of nature.
After this you can choose to: A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls; B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $12 ticket of Fort Niagara). It is a fortification originally built to protect the interests of New France in North America. In the evening, we will go to hotel after dinner. .
Day5 Upstate New York – Boston
Sheraton/ Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or
Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles. Starting early from the hotel, travel across Upstate New York to reach Massachusetts in the afternoon. Arrive at Cambridge to visit the oldest campus in America, Harvard University. Do not forget to take pictures with the statue of Mr. John Harvard. Also visit another Ivy League school MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
While in the Boston city, stop at the Copley Square to see the old Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building. Pass by the Boston Common, Boston Library, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions. Take famous Boston lobster for dinner.
Day6 Boston – New York/Home
Activity time: 10-11 hours. Distance: 250 miles (Boston-New York). Take Boston harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market and then head back to New York. Tour ends at noon, transfer to Logan Airport (book flights depart from BOS after 1:00pm) or proceed to New York Airport (book flights depart from JFK/LGA/EWR after 7:00pm). If time allows, we will additionally visit Breaker Mansion (in summer), State House (in winter) & Yale University. If your return flight from Boston after 4:00PM, you are invited to take Boston In-depth Tour.
Boston In-depth Tour: Adult: $25/person, Child: $15/person (limited to depart from Boston after 4:00pm, mini 4 people to go)
(45mins) Old State House, the oldest and most important public building in American history prior to the Revolution, one of the stop on the Freedom Trail. (Entrance fee: Adult $10/person, Senior (62+) $8.5/ person, Child: free). (20mins) Beacon Hill is one of Boston’s most picturesque areas. (45mins) Massachusetts State House is the state capitol and seat of government for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (closed on Sat, visit Boston park instead) and outside visit Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum.
Price Special Note
- • Buy 2 Get 2 Free for sharing one room
- • Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
- • Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
- • 5-night hotel accommodations
- • Professional tour guide
- • Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day/person)
- • Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; cash only)
- • Personal Expenses
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 11 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 7 - 10 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 1 - 6 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable.
- Scenic Spots Notes:
- (1) Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- (2) In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.) tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.