6-DAY USA East Coast Classic Deluxe Tour: Washington D.C., Niagara Fall, New York, Yale University
• Explore NYC in Depth: United Nations, Columbia University, Fifth Avenue. • Visit 4 world-class Universities: Harvard , MIT, Yale , and Columbia University. • Boarded on North America's tallest building: "One World Trade Center". • Tour guide free help with electronic boarding pass, no language barrier.
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Washington Monument
- The Corning Museum of Glass
- Niagara Falls
- Harvard University
- Quincy Market
- Yale University
- Grand Central Terminal
- Times Square
- Brooklyn Bridge
Day1 Washington D.C.
Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Holiday Inn or similar
Activity time: 7-8 hours. Distance: 60 miles. Meet up with the tour guide, enjoy some free times at the National Air & Space Museum to learn the milestones of human beings had made to overcome gravity.
Our Tour of this Vibrant US Capital district features the Capital Hill (outside visit), White House (outside visit), Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial. And pass by Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, and World War II Memorial.
Day2 Washington D.C. – Corning Center – Niagara Fall
Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or
Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles. Visit [Corning Museum of glass], which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old. Watch hot glass making show.
Arriving Niagara Falls, watch Imax Movie, which a 15-million-dollar movie that tells you the colorful legends of the Niagara Falls. And take the “Maid of the Mist” boat (closed in winter) to get a real feeling of the magic of nature.
After this you can choose to: A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls;
B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $12 ticket of Fort Niagara). It is a fortification originally built to protect the interests of New France in North America. In the evening, we will go to hotel after dinner.
Day3 Upstate New York – Boston
Sheraton/ Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles. Starting early from the hotel, travel across Upstate New York to reach Massachusetts in the afternoon. Arrive at Cambridge to visit the oldest campus in America, Harvard University. Do not forget to take pictures with the statue of Mr. John Harvard.
Also visit another Ivy League school MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). While in the Boston city, stop at the Copley Square to see the old Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building. Pass by the Boston Common, Boston Library, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions. Take famous Boston lobster for dinner.
Day4 Boston – Rhode Island – Yale University
Sheraton/ Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Activity time: 10-11 hours. Distance: 250 miles (Boston-New York).
(In Summer: 4/1-9/30): In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. In the afternoon, we will be taken to the Breakers at Newport, Rhode Island. The 4-story waterfront building is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties.
One the way back to New York, we will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven in the afternoon! It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open arcea.)
(In winter: 10/1-3/31): In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. In the afternoon we will be taken to the Rhode Island State House. It is the capitol of the U.S. state of Rhode Island. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places. You can enjoy the view of Waterplace Park near around, which is an urban park situated along the Woonasquatucket River in downtown Providence, Rhode Island.
One the way back to New York, we will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven in the afternoon! It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.)
Day5 New York City In-depth Tour
Doubletree/Hyatt/Sheraton/Radisson/Crown Plaza/Courtyard/Holiday Inn or similar (full
Activity time: 9-10 hours. Distance: 60 miles. Visit the United Nations in the Morning. This building has served as the official headquarters of the United Nations since 1952. Pass through security check and enter into the lobby of the building, you can see the pictures of all the previous Secretary Generals. (Close on: Parliament time or holiday without prior notice)
Then we will visit Grand Central Terminal, one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions, multiple subway lines feed in and out. Going ahead to Columbia University, which established in 1754, is a private Ivy League research university in Upper Manhattan, New York City. Next we spend about 2 hours shopping time on Fifth Avenue. Get to the Top of the Rock to take an overlook of the whole city, feel like Empire State Building is in front of your eyes.
Day6 New York City Tour
Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 60 miles. Explore America’s Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: Experience the bustling Times Square; take a boat ride on Hudson River to visit the Manhattan; and take picture of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the U.S.S Intrepid to see the superpower of the world's first military power.
Visit New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center, which you can see all the famous building such as [Empire State Building] and [United Nations Building], [Trump Tower]. Walk around the World Financial Center [New York Stock Exchange] [Wall Street], World Heritage Site [Trinity Church], and [Charging Bull]… (If time is available, we will additionally visit the Metropolitan museum of Art.)
After finishing the tour, we provide the shuttle driving you back to Washington D.C. (715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington DC 20001). There is no tour guide in the bus when returning, and the final drop-off address please confirm with tour leader.
***OR take the complimentary airport drop-off service to JFK/LGA/EWR.*** (Please book the flight
departure after 7:00pm)
Price Special Note
- • Buy 2 Get 2 Free for sharing one room
- • Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
- • Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
- • 5-night hotel accommodations
- • Professional tour guide
- • Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day/person)
- • Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; cash only)
- • Personal Expenses
National Air and Space Museum (601 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024)
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 11 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 7 - 10 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 1 - 6 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable.
- Scenic Spots Notes:
- (1) Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- (2) In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.) tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.