6-Day In-depth New York, Washington D.C. &Boston Tour *2 Day Niagara Falls*
• 2 Day In-depth New York City Tour • Overnight in Niagara Falls, visit Cave of Winds • Harvard student guide you to visit Harvard in-depth • Explore the isolated "electricity-free" Amish Farm and House
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Times Square
- Statue of Liberty
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Princeton University
- The Liberty Bell
- White House
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Niagara Falls
- Cave Of Wind
- Harvard University
- Quincy Market
- Yale University
Day1 New York City Full Day Tour
Doubletree, Hyatt/Sheraton, Radisson, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Holiday Inn or similar (full service hotel)
Overview of Today
We will explore America’s Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: experience the bustling Times Square; take a boat ride on Hudson River to visit the Manhattan; and take picture of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.Then we visit the U.S.S Intrepid to see the superpower of the world's first military power.
Visit the mega-treasures of the Metropolitan Museum and Central Park; New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center, which you can see all the famous building such as [Empire State Building] and [United Nations Building], [Trump Tower].
Besides you can walk around the World Financial Center [New York Stock Exchange] [Wall Street], World Heritage Site [Trinity Church], and a symbol of bull [Brass sculpture]. And pass by [Fifth Avenue], [Rockefeller Center], and other famous attractions…
Day2 New York – Princeton - Philadelphia – Lancaster - Washington D.C
Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham, Four Points, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Holiday Inn or similar (full service hotel)
Overview of Today
Leave from New York to Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey; which founded in 1746 as the College of New Jersey. You will explore the campus, learn about the college culture. Travel to Philadelphia, the birth place of the United States.
You will spend time at the Independent Park to see the Independent Hall and the Liberty Bell, take pictures with the statue of the first president George Washington. Then, we are heading to the city of Lancaster to visit Amish Village. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life.
You are invited to join the D.C Night Tour (adult: $25/person, minimum 6 people): Visit Georgetown University that was founded in 1789, is one of the oldest universities in the United States. The Marine Corps War Memorial is a national memorial, dedicated to all U.S. Marine Corps personnel who died in the defense of the United States since 1775. U.S. Air Force Memorial where you can overlook the Pentagon 9/11 memorial.
Day3 Washington D.C. Full Day Tour
Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham, Four Points, Crown Plaza, Courtyard, Holiday Inn or similar (full service hotel)
Overview of Today
tToday we are going to visit the White House (outside visit), where the president live and work. In the Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum, you can take pictures with Presidents Obama, Trump and other celebrities. And then our tour will go to visit Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial.
Pass by the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, etc. Next, we will have DC in-depth tour ($25/person): Including the Capitol Hill (Inside visit. If the Capitol Hill is closed due to certain factors, we will only travel outside. Sunday will be closed), Library of congress (Inside visit.), and Supreme Court (Photo stop).
If you are not interested in DC in-depth tour can enjoy their free time and visit the Smith Museum at leisure: National Air & Space Museum, Natural History Museum, and National Museum of Art…
Day4 Washington D.C. – Corning Center – Niagara Fall (Overnight in Niagara Falls)
Days Inn Niagara Falls, Quality inn Niagara Falls or similar
Overview of Today
Pay a visit to Corning Museum of glass in the morning, which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old. Watch hot glass making show.
Arriving Niagara Falls at evening, you take the “Maid of the Mist” boat (closed in winter, you can take Jet Boat instead) to get a real feeling of the magic of nature. Cave of the winds(closed in winter)take you to see more of the Niagara Fall, follow the wooden trestle and steps to get close to the fall.
Afterwards, you can choose to: A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls;
or B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $12 ticket of Fort Niagara). Tonight, we will stay in Niagara Falls area Hotel.
Day5 Upstate New York – Boston
Sheraton, Doubletree, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Wyndham, Holiday Inn or similar（full service hotel）
Overview of Today
Today we are going to start early from the hotel, watch Imax Movie, which a 15-milliondollar movie that tells you the colorful legends of the Niagara Falls.
Then travel across Upstate New York to reach Massachusetts in the afternoon. While in the Boston city, stop at the Copley Square to see the old Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building.
Pass by the Boston Common, Boston Library, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions.We will take famous Boston lobster for dinner.
Day6 Boston – New York/Home
Overview of Today
We will arrive at Cambridge to visit the oldest campus in America, Harvard University. Do not forget to take pictures with the statue of Mr. John Harvard. Also visit another Ivy League school MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
We will have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market and then head back to New York. Tour ends at noon, transfer to Logan Airport (book flights depart from BOS after 1:00pm) or proceed to New York Airport (book flights depart from JFK/LGA/EWR after 7:00pm).
If time allows, we will additionally visit Breaker Mansion (in summer), State House (in winter) & Yale University. If your return flight from Boston after 4:00PM, you are invited to take Boston In-depth Tour.
Price Special Note
- * Buy 2 Get 2 Free for sharing one room
- * Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
- * Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
- * 5-night hotel accommodations
- * Professional tour guide
- * Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day/person)
- * Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; cash only)
- * Personal Expenses
Sheraton Flushing (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY11354)
Crowne Plaza Newark (901 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201).
TD Bank (2 Wall St, New York, NY 10005)
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * 11 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- * 7 - 10 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- * 1 - 6 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable.
- * Scenic Spots Notes:
- * Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- * In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.) tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.