1-Day Rainier National Park Tour
• Explore the tallest volcano of the continental United States
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Mt. Rainier National Park
Day1 Mt. Rainier National Park
Mt. Rainier is the fifth national park in the United States, the first known as the Indians near the tahoma, meaning the sacred mountain. It is the highest volcano in the United States, more than 2500 meters above the peak of the mountain, more than 600 meters higher than Japan's Mount Fuji, Washington is the first landmark, so its stalwart is also printed on the state's license plate. Rainier Snow Mountain has the largest single glacier except Alaska, as well as the largest ice system, 95% of the park is kept in its original state.
Go to Mt. Rainier to see the tallest volcano of the continental United States by visiting Christine Falls, Narada Falls, and Paradise Road.
Price Special Note
- • Children Age: under 12 years old
- • Professional tour guide
- • Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day/person)
- • Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; cash only)
- • Personal Expenses
Seattle Chinatown outside of “Little Lamb “shop
609 S Weller St, Seattle, WA 98104
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 11 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 7 - 10 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 1 - 6 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable.
- Attractions Notes:
- (1) Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- (2) In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.