One-Day Florida Adventure Tour
• Pontoon Boat Ride • Snorkel & swim in the crystal clear waters • Have the chance to interact with the playful manatees. • Fantastic Airboat Ride
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Crystal River
Day1 Florida Adventure Tour
A perfect opportunity to escape from the theme parks and see what Florida is really all about! After breakfast, it’s off to the picturesque Crystal River – home to the endangered “gentle giant of the sea,” the Florida manatee. You can choose to snorkel or swim. If you’re lucky, you’ll interact with these beautiful creatures. Or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the natural surroundings on the pontoon boat tour.
Price Special Note
- * Adult: 10 and older
- * Child: 3-9
- * Free for children under 2
- * Round Trip Transportation
- * Pontoon Boat Ride
- * Admission To Wildlife Park
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- * Service Fee
- * Meals
- Pick up location and time:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa // 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821 at 7:25 a.m.
- Wild Side Bar and Grill // 7725 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34747 at 7:30 a.m.
- Swan Hotel Disney // 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl 32830-Main Bus Stop at 7:45 a.m.
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * Cancellation Policy: 100% of the expenses will apply since the confirmation of the service.
- * Rates per passenger, children over 10 years are charged as an adult and must be accompanied by their parents or a legal tutor, restriction of minimum 2 passengers does NOT apply.
- * Wetsuits are available for rent locally ($10.00) and act as an excellent buoyancy aid. It is recommended to wear clothes according to the weather, don’t forget your camera, film, sunscreen/suntan lotion, insect repellent, Clients are encouraged to wear their swimming outfit underneath their morning clothes to aid in quick departure out on to the Crystal River, towels, and an overnight bag and have fun.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.