One-Day Hawaii Pearl Harbor Tour
• Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial: Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial • USS Bowfin Museum: Enjoy a narrated audio tour of this National Historic Landmark and her wartime service, explore the world of submarines in the museum and the waterfront memorial • USS Missouri Battleship: Take part in a guided tour and walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor
Day1 Pearl Harbor Tour
Join us in discovering Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historical downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. No waiting in long lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship.
Price Special Note
- * Adult: 12 and older
- * Child: 4-11
- * Tax
- * Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels
- * Roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- * Service Fee
- * Admission tickets and Optional tours
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * Cancellation must be submitted 6 days prior to tour service.
- * Prices shown may be subject to change.
- * Kahala pick-up 2 guest minimum.
- * Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 7 business days prior to date and time of service. Tour company will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.