One-Day Hawaii Hilo Volcano Special Tour
• Rainbow Falls: A majestic waterfall that cascades 80 feet over a lava cave and where rainbows are often seen in the rising mist. • Imiloa Astronomy Center: Astronomy and culture education center featuring exhibits and shows dealing with Hawaiian Culture. • Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory: A true taste of the islands and home to the Macadamia Nut orchards, free samples, and exclusive Mauna Loa treats found only at the factory! Mauna Loa Mac nut factory is closed on weekends and holidays. • Volcano National Park: Home to one of the world’s most active volcano – Kilauea, lava tubes, volcanic craters and more.
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Day1 Hilo Volcano Special Tour
This incredible tour is unlike any other. Depart from Oahu and head to the Island of Hawaii, known fondly as the “Big Island”. Hawaii is the newest and youngest volcanic island to emerge in the Hawaiian archipelago. You will learn about the seismic activity that’s been a constant on the Big Island and the culture that sprang up around it. See dormant volcanoes and ancient lava beds while discovering the legends meant to explain these natural phenomena. Along the way take in some of the most unique scenery Hawaii has to offer. By the end of the tour you will know exactly how and why volcanoes occur.
Price Special Note
- * Adult: 12 and older
- * Child: 2-11
- * Children under 2 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat.
- * Tax
- * Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels
- * Roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- * Service Fee
- * Admission tickets and Optional tours
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * The tour is nonrefundable, regardless of advance cancellation or no show.
- * Prices shown may be subject to change.
- * Kahala pick-up 2 guest minimum.
- * Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 7 business days prior to date and time of service. Tour company will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.