One-Day Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour
• Hamakua Coast: Home to lush tropical rain forests, beautiful waterfalls, and breathtaking coastline views. • Hamakua Macadamia Nut Farm: 100% Hawaiian grown on the Big Island. • Rainbow Falls State Park: A majestic waterfall that cascades 80 feet over a lava cave and where rainbows are often seen in the rising mist. • Big Island Candies Factory: A true taste of the islands and home to the world renowned Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookie. • Punalu’u Black Sand Beach: Famous and picturesque, this black sand beach is an unforgettable site where Honu often enjoy basking in the Hawaiian sun. • Royal Kona Coffee: Behold the panoramic farms growing the highly sought after and exclusively grown gourmet Kona Coffee Beans.
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Day1 Grand Circle Island Tour
Just a 45-minute flight from Oahu you will find yourself on Hawaii’s Big Island. Amazingly, you can find almost 80% of the entire earth’s ecosystems here, from moonscape deserts to tropical rainforests. Your arrival, into the middle of a lava field, might almost seem like a moon landing. Lava, now solidified, created the wave-like, rippled fields that spread out almost as far as the eye can see. Along the western coast of the island, the landscape changes dramatically. Enjoy a stop at Royal Kona Coffee located in the midst of the coffee-growing region. You will experience more than you ever thought possible on this Grand Circle Island tour!
Price Special Note
- * Adult: 12 and older
- * Child: 2-11
- * Children under 2 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat
- * Tax
- * Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels
- * Roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- * Service Fee
- * Admission tickets and Optional tours
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * The tour is nonrefundable, regardless of advance cancellation or no show.
- * Prices shown may be subject to change.
- * Kahala pick-up 2 guest minimum.
- * Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 7 business days prior to date and time of service. Tour company will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.