2-Day Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Park Tour
• Yosemite National Park • Kings Canyon • Sequoia National Park
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Yosemite National Park
- Sequoia National Park
Day1 San Francisco Bay Area ＞ Yosemite National Park ＞ Fresno
Americas Best Value Inn or similar
Visit Yosemite National Park, see bridal veil Fall, El Capitan, Tunnel View and enjoy the serenity of the magnificent glacier carved valley. See Half Dome from a distance and visit the tallest waterfall in North America, the Yosemite Falls. Overnight in Fresno.
Day2 Fresno ＞ Kings Canyon National Park / Sequoia National Park ＞ Bay Area
Head to Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park(Two parks in one, vehicle restrictions apply for Sequoia side depending on bus size and weather conditions.)
You will be amazed at the sheer size and grandeur of these incredible, magnificent living beings called Giant Sequoias. The most breathtaking Giant Sequoia stands over 267 feet(81 meters) tall, requiring a whopping 20 people stretched hand in hand to encircle the tree trunk!. Named after US General Grant, the Union Army head commander and later the 18th US president. Designated as the "National Christmas Tree" by President Coolidge, and declared as "National Shrine" by President Eisenhower, it is humbling of one's soul while inspiring awe and instills respect in the hearts of millions who stand before it. Learn about California agriculture by stopping by the largest Cheese manufacturing plant Hilmar in California. Return to the Bay Area in the early afternoon.
Price Special Note
- • All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
- • Hotel rooms including 2 standard beds, no extra beds could be added.
- • Every hotel room is non-smoking room, penalties will be applied if any person violates the policy.
- • Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe Vehicle
- • Hotel Accommodations (The third, the forth and the child need to be in the same room with the first and the second person. There are only two beds in one room)
- • Professional tour guide
- • Yosemite National Park (Mandatory Activity): $20 (same for adult & child)
- • Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Park (Mandatory Activity): $20 (same for adult & child)
- • All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
777 Airport Blvd. Burlingame, CA 94010 (In the lobby of Red Roof Inn)
10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014 (Marina Foods)
199 California Drive, Millbrae, CA 94030 (In front of Joy Holiday Office, Millbrae)
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 (99 Ranch Market)
291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Across the street from Macy's)
46196 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539 (In front of Marina Foods)
718 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94607 (In front of Ruby King Bakery Cafe)
Livermore San Francisco Outlets
2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA 94551 (Bus Parking Area)
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 18 days or more, $10usd per person
- • 11-17 days prior to commencement of service: 25% of the tour fee per person
- • 6-10 days prior to commencement of service: 50% of the tour fee per person
- • Due to uncertain winter weather, at times when driving condition is not allowed, we will replace Yosemite with Monterey Bay in any itinerary that contains Yosemite.
- • Kings Canyon and Sequoia NP are two parks adjacent to each other, one entrance ticket allows access to both parks. Both parks has roads next to steep slopes and sharp curves. Based on weather and road conditions, bus size and other safety concerns, Joy Holiday reserves the right to decide on the choice between visiting the General Grant Tree at Kings Canyon or General Sherman Tree at Sequoia NP.
- • If the weather or road conditions are bad, the road will freeze. In this situation, for the safety of our passengers, we will replace Sequoia National Park and General Sherman Tree with Kings Canyon National Park and General Grant Tree.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.