2-Day Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell Tour
• Enjoy the glimmering emerald in the desert, Lake Powell. • Explore North America’s Grand Canyon to your heart’s content. • Take in the splendor of Horseshoe Bend. Enjoy Beautiful horseshoe bend sunset view.
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Grand Canyon
- Antelope Canyon
Day1 South Rim Grand Canyon – East Rim Grand Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Page
Comfort Inn Page or Wingate Page Lake Powell or similar
Your guide will be happy to meet you at Park MGM Casino Bell Desk by 6:45am.
In the morning we will travel to both the South Rim and the East Rim of the Grand Canyon for breathtaking and inspiring views. In addition, you can choose an optional helicopter tour to overview the Grand Canyon National Park.
Next we drive to Horseshoe Bend - one of the top ten sites in America for photography by National Geographic! Standing by the edge, the spectacular view unfolds glowing green water, blue sky, and reddish rock.
The day ends with an overnight stay in the town of Page. Please be prepared to pay for admission tickets on site for each location you plan to enter.
South Rim Grand Canyon → East Rim Grand Canyon → Horseshoe Bend → Page
Day2 Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell - Las Vegas
In the morning we will visit the Antelope Canyon, which is one of the top ten sites in the world for photography! It consists of upper and lower canyons; the Navajo word for the upper canyon translates to “the place where water runs through rocks” and lower canyon means "spiral rock arches." In here, visitors are always amazed by this wavy canyon rock formation, Mother Nature’s Masterpiece.
Then, we are going to enjoy a scenic ride on the Colorado Plateau towards Lake Powell National Recreation Area, take a boat tour (tickets sold on site) on America's second largest man-made lake - Lake Powell, surrounded by 96 side canyons!
Around evening we will return to Las Vegas and finish our pleasant Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Tour.
Antelope Canyon → Lake Powell → Las Vegas
Price Special Note
- • Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
- • Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel
- • Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe Vehicle
- • Hotel Accommodations
- • Professional tour guide
- • Personal expenses and Tips
- • Admission fee is not included in the tour fee：
- Admission to Lower Antelope Canyon - Adult $65, Children (7-12) $45
Park MGM Las Vegas - Bell Desk
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • Cancellation and Change Notice:
- Any change or cancellation made within 7-10 days prior to departure date will incur a 50% charge.
- Any change or cancellation made within 6 days prior to departure date, or cancellation made once the tour starts will be charged in full.
- • Issues stemming from inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, bus mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, we reserve the right to make appropriate changes to protect our travel group’s interest and safety.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.