1-Day Aurora Borealis Viewing Tour
• Free guest pickup • The best Aurora Viewing Lodge in the Fairbanks • Wide open areas ensure a perfect view at Alaska’s winter sky • Join us for an evening tour and prime viewing at an Aurora Viewing Yurt
At least 2 travelers
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
Day1 Aurora Borealis Viewing Tour
Overview of Today
Free guest pickup from 9:30pm to 10:15pm. address:Fairbanks hotel
We selected the best Aurora Borealis Viewing Lodges in the Fairbanks area.
Your Aurora Borealis viewing night begins right at your Fairbanks hotel, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Join us for an evening tour and prime viewing at an Aurora Borealis Lodge Fairbanks.
Located outside Fairbanks and away from the city lights – wide open areas ensure a perfect view at Alaska’s winter sky.
Our guests can marvel at the beauty of the Alaskan northern lights from the coziness of these comfortable lodges.
Or step outside and find best conditions to make your dream pictures of the aurora borealis.
These lodges are chosen very carefully to insure that our guests can view Northern Lights from the best possible locations.
Price Special Note
- * Adults share the same price with children
- * Northern Lights viewing
- * Professional tour guide
- * Round-trip ground transportation
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- * Service Fee for tour guide
- * Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price)
9:30pm to 10:15pm
Cancellation and Change Notice
- Cancellations 30 days prior to tour date are subject to 5% banking charge.
- Cancellations within 30 days are non-refundable.
- * A minimum of 2 people is required for online booking. Single travelers and short notice reservations (within 7 days of tour date) always have to contact us for availability.
- * ATTENTION * The Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights is a natural phenomenon and can not be guaranteed. There is no refund if the Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights do not appear.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.