1-Day Chena Hot Springs/Northern Lights Tour
• Chena Hot Springs • Northern Lights viewing • Free guest pickup in town from 4:15pm to 5:00pm
At least 2 travelers
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
Day1 Chena Hot Springs/Northern Lights Tour
Relax in the famous Chena Hot Springs and view Northern Lights.
Our Chena Hot Springs / Northern Lights Alaska Tours begin right at your Fairbanks hotel, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Free guest pickup from 4:15pm to 5pm.
Only 60 miles from Fairbanks, this world renowned resort offers a day of rest and relaxation in the historical location discovered by natives and early miners.
Enjoy the mineral hot springs in a beautiful natural setting and experience the dancing of the northern lights.
The world’s largest year-round ice museum is your first stop at Chena Resort.
Created from over 1,000 tons of ice and snow the ice museum contains spectacular ice carvings for your enjoyment.
Along the way we almost always spot moose.
5:00pm Pick up Fairbanks
6:45pm Arrival Chena Resort
7:00pm Guided Ice Museum
8:00pm Hot Springs
12:00am Waiting for Northern Lights
2:00am Leaving Chena Hot Springs
4:00am Arrival Fairbanks
Price Special Note
- * Children share the same price with adults
- * Northern Lights viewing
- * Professional tour guide
- * Round-trip ground transportation
- * Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport or chosen pick-up location
- * Service Fee for tour guide
- * Admission tickets and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price)
Cancellation and Change Notice
- * The Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights is a natural phenomenon and can not be guaranteed. There is no refund if the Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights do not appear.
- * Food and beverages are available at the local restaurant.
- * Please bring swimsuit, slippers and towel.
- * A minimum of 2 people is required for online booking. Single travelers and short notice reservations (within 7 days of tour date) always have to contact us for availability.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.