1-Day San Francisco City Tour
• Union Square • City Hall • Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), • Lombard Street • Palace of Fine Arts • Golden Gate Bridge • Golden Gate Park • Twin Peaks
US $68.00 US $5.00 saved
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Lombard Street
- Golden Gate Bridge
Day1 San Francisco
Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks.
Along the street, you will also see the nineteenth century antique cable car. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more. The tour will finish in the evening.
Price Special Note
- • Children Age: 0-9 year-old
- • Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe Vehicle
- • Professional tour guide
- •Optional Activities:
- -San Francisco Bay Cruise： Adult $32 / Child（ages 5-17）$22 / Under 4 free
- • Lunch
46196 Warm Springs Blvd. (Marina Foods)
1688 Hostetter Road (In front of 99 Ranch Market)
10122 Bandley Dr. (Marina Foods)
777 Airport Blvd. (In the lobby of Red Roof Inn)
291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Across the street from Macy's)
718 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94607 (In front of Ruby King Bakery Cafe)
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 18 days or more, $10usd per person
- • 11-17 days prior to commencement of service: 25% of the tour fee per person
- • 6-10 days prior to commencement of service: 50% of the tour fee per person
- • Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday office timely for assistance.
- • You must be an individual whom is 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years old, you may attend our tour only with a parent or legal guardian accompany.
- • All passengers are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour guide and driver will try the best to assist customers for lost or misplaced items. However, no guarantee for any items will be found.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.