1-Day Rhode Island&New Haven Tour From Boston
• Visit Breakers Mansion in Rhode Island • Enjoy Complimentary Yale University Campus Tour
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Yale University
Day1 Rhode Island+New Haven
In the morning, we are heading to the smallest state in the US – Rhode Island and visiting The Breakers mansion. Later we will visit Yale university with professional tour guide of the university.
The Breaker Mansion (Optional, 90 mins) → Yale University Campus Tour (Complimentary, 60 mins) Special Remarks: Yale University Campus Official Tour is complimentary, if official tour guides are not available, the tour will be visiting public area of Yale University. And the change doesn’t cause any refund issue.
Price Special Note
- • Children and adult pay the same price.
- • Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach) ;
- • Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- • Food and beverage;
- • Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
- • Service fee ( minimum US$10/person/day, Any child / Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111；
Quincy, MA （China Pearl）
237 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169；
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 11 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 7 - 10 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
- • 0 - 6 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable.
- • Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- • In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- • This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.