1-Day New York City Sightseeing tour
• Explore Trinity Church • Visit One World Observatory • Experience Liberty Cruise
US $10.00 US $2.00 saved
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- Trinity Church
- Wall Street
- One World Trade Center
- Wall Street
- Times Square
Day1 New York City Tour
Today, you will learn more about the unique history, culture, and the core spirit of New York!
The first stop is Trinity Church, we can visit it from outside. Next, we will move to Wall Street and you will learn why the city holds the title of the financial centre of the world. After that, we will head to One World Trade Center, where you can enjoy a bird’s eye view of famous landmark buildings like the Empire State Building and more. What's more, we will visit the U.S.S. Intrepid and take Liberty Cruise around the Statue of Liberty. Afterwards, we will go to MoMA and Times Square. The last stop, we will visit Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.
Besides, during this trip, we will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
- MoMA will be closed during 6/15 - 10/21, we will visit the MET(Optional, 100 mins) during the time.
- We don’t accept any City Pass for the attractions.
- Guests are required to purchase at least two attractions’ admission from the tour leader in order to qualify for attending the tour (see below for attractions and prices).
- Those who do not buy two tickets will have to arrange their own transportation. There will be no refunds for the tour fee.
Price Special Note
- - Price is the same for all the ages.
- 1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach;)
- 2. Bilingual (English & Chinese) driver and/or guide.
- 1. Food and beverage;
- 2. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
- 3. Service fee ( minimum US$10/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well);
Flushing, NY (Asian Jewel Seafood Restaurant)
133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；
8th Ave, Brooklyn （HSBC Bank）
6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220；Note: Only pickup service provided.
87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002；
Cancellation and Change Notice
- 1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
- 2. Cancellation Policy:
- a. More than 14 days - no penalty of the tour fee. Add-on service, such as hotel, depends on the actual situation.
- Booking limit
- 1. Age limit:No limit;
- 2. Need ID number for reservation or not:Not needed;
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.