7-Day UC Berkeley, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, San Francisco From Los Angeles Tour
• Discover the best of US West Coast • Visit Top Attractions at San Francisco - Golden Gate, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street & more • Explore the natural wonders Grand Canyon, Antelope, Yosemite National Park • Recommended Similar Tour Includes Los Angeles Tour：8-Day Yellowstone Tour: Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Teton National Park
At least 1 traveler
Select number of GUESTS, ROOMS, DATE:
- 17-Mile Drive
- Lombard Street
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Yosemite National Park
- Las Vegas Night tour
- Grand Canyon
- Antelope Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend
- Glen Canyon
Day1 Home - Los Angeles
Vanllee Hotel & Suites or Similar
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel for some rest.
Day2 Los Angeles - 17-Mile Drive - San Francisco
Comfort Inn & Suites Newark or Similar
In the morning, we will leave Los Angeles and travel to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula. Here we stop at a world first-class golf course and resort to sightsee the amazing ocean view and multimillion-dollar mansions. Afterwards, we enjoy the scenery of the 17 Miles, which is truly breathtaking. You may also explore the newly opened Pebble Beach Visitor Center.
We arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
Monterey Peninsula→17-Mile Drive
Day3 UC Berkeley - San Francisco City Tour
Days Inn Merced or Similar
In the morning, we visit the campus of UC Berkeley. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! Afterwards we drive to San Francisco, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides.
Then we'll visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Artsand Fisherman's Wharf. Here you can take an optional cruise on the San Francisco Bay (own expense) and explore the Madame Tussaud.
You may take an in-depth city tour at your own cost this afternoon.
We will Stay overnight in Central California.
UC Berkeley→Golden Gate Bridge→Lombard Street→Palace of Fine Arts→Fisherman's Wharf→Madame Tussaud
Day4 Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
Vanllee Hotel & Suites or Similar
In the morning we'll depart from the hotel towards Yosemite National Park. Giant trees, mountains and sparkling streams and lakes, glaciers-carved canyons, all these unique features make up Yosemite. Take a walk in the woods and enjoy the fresh forest air.
In the evening we'll return to Los Angeles.
(For safety purpose, in case of ice and snow in Yosemite National Park, we reserve rights to change the itinerary of the day: instead of Yosemite, we visit Solvang and Santa Barbara.)
Day5 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas or Similar
Overview of Today
We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas at noon - The Pearl in the Desert.
After staying in Circus Circus Hotel，you may rest in the hotel this afternoon, or go to the casino to try their luck. You'll have the night to yourself or join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
Las Vegas Night Tour (Optional): See the bright lights of Las Vegas and visit the hottest spots in the city on this 3-hour amazing tour. Stop by the Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains and much more! You'll see the ever-popular Fremont Street Experience - a spectacular show of millions of LED lights and 555,000 watts of sound over five blocks on Fremont Street.
Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas or Similar
Please select one from the following 4 options:
1. Las Vegas Free Day
2. Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon South Rim and Hoover Dam
3. Grand Canyon West Rim
We'll depart Las Vegas during the morning and travel to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon West that is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation (admission not included, mandatory).
While at the Grand Canyon, you may choose to step on the thrilling Skywalk or take a Helicopter Tour and River Cruise. We'll next go to the Hoover Dam(stop for approximately 30 minutes) where you can also see Lake Mead.
After some time there, we'll head back to Las Vegas.
4. Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
In the morning, we will traveling across the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, which is one of the world's ten photography site.
Then we will travel across Glen Canyon Dam of North America's second largest man-made lake, Lake Mead.
We'll then return to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is constantly changing and always exciting. Take an optional city tour of Las Vegas and explore the "Entertainment Capital of the World" or attend one of the unique shows that are exclusively performed in Las Vegas.
Day7 Las Vegas - Chocolate Factory - Los Angeles
In the morning, we will first visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens.
After that, there will be a optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas. Then we will stop by the famous Tanger Outlets for a quick shopping before ending the trip in Los Angeles.
Las Vegas → Chocolate Factory → Los Angeles
Price Special Note
- • The hotel's check-in time is after 15:00, the rooms are all "non-smoking" rooms, smoking in the room will be fined more than $250
- • A maximum of two beds (Full size) can be arranged in each room. If you need an extra bed, please check with the hotel front desk. The extra bed costs are self-care
- • All orders for buy two get one free and special offer, if canceled one person within 3 days before the departure (working day), 2-4 days for a fine of $50, 5 days for a group fine of $100; if the group does not appear, 2 - 4 days group fined $100, 5 days or more group fined $200, paid by the participants
- • Hotel accommodations for 6 nights (Standard Room)
- • Tour guide service
- • Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- • Meals Personal
- • All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- • Optional Tour Items
Cancellation and Change Notice
- • 11 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
- • 7 - 10 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
- • 0 - 6 Days Prior to Departure Date: Non-refundable
- • Surcharge will be applied if you stay overnight in Las Vegas hotels for the following days due to conventions held in Las Vegas or holiday seasons:
- - $50.00/room per night: 7/20, 7/27, 8/31, 9/13, 9/14, 11/8;
- - $100.00/room per night: 11/7, 12/30, 2/16;
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
Terms and Conditions
- - Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- - Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- - Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.